If you are getting vaccinated ask eight questions:
1. Is my child sick right now?
2. Has my child had a bad reaction to a vaccination before?
3. Does my child have a personal or family history of vaccine reactions, convulsions or neurological disorders, severe allergies, or immune system disorders?
4. Do I know if my child is at high risk of reacting?
5. Do I know how to identify a vaccine reaction?
6. Do I know how to report a vaccine adverse reaction?
7. Do I know the vaccine manufacturer's name and lot number?
8. Do I know I have a choice?